Dear Gung Ho Nazi Whores,
Please quit residing in our restaurants. Your condescending attitudes towards your employees permeates one’s dining pleasure. Our server is pissed off because you threw a fit on her within an earshot of the dining room and in front of her colleagues. The cook who took up for her (that happens once in a great while) now is ready to walk because of what you told him. ”I can do your job better then you so shut the fuck up and tend to your calamari you dumb Dago” I believe it was.
This behavior is unacceptable. Of course, the server won’t call HR on you because she knows you will retaliate and cut her hours during the pending investigation. She doesn’t want to lose her 50 dollar shifts because she’s feeding her two kids and unemployed husband. Fortunately for you, she can’t find a job anywhere else.
Nazi girl- it is you and your fellow Nazis who are giving the rest of the food biz managers bad names. I suggest you go find a job in your field of education or lack there of. It would be nice if you’d actually go die in a structure fire. Instead of managing your restaurant you’ve managed to turn the whole atmosphere into a hell zone. No one wants to be there and they twitch when they arrive at work and see your Nazi car in the parking lot. That is very smart of you to park under the surveillance camera. You are wise beyond your years.
I know your day starts out rough and it’s easy to lose the ability to manage constructively. So, as a Round Table Guy I will give you some unsolicited advice:
- Hold yourself to the same standards that you hold your people
- Smile once in a while
- Ask for things to be done like you are talking to a mammal
- Thank people when they’ve done a good job (in front of others)
- Coach people when they’ve done something wrong (in private)
- Treat your co-managers with a little respect
- Ask questions once in a while. You really don’t know everything you dumb bitch
- Go out in the dining area once in a while and thank your customers and ask how everything is
- Let the little things go. You just missed something big being an overbearing snatch
I wish you would also buy the book that put the Round Table Guys on the map. It’s on the right side of this website. If that’s too hard for you just click the word link. LINK
I hope you take this letter to heart and get on with your career. If you can’t fix it…stop the insanity and work somewhere else! Please and Thank You.
The Round Table Guys